PokerStars rocks! I had another halfway decent night at the online felt last night, cashing in both the tournaments I played, albeit for petty sums. Again just squeaked into the cash in a $11 180seat SnG, and did the same in the ~$33 23:00 MTT, netting around ~$50 on the night for the small cashes. But more valuable than the petty profit is what my recent PStars success has done for my confidence. I'm back in that cocky frame of mind where I expect to win when I register for something. Really looking forward to the Sunday $1.5million now! And without many other big plans for the weekend, I hope to get lots of MTT play in over the next few days, and am optimistic of my chances for some decent results. We'll see...
Unapologetically ripping off Riggstad's recent blog idea, below are my answers to James Lipton's ten routine questions from Bravo's Inside the Actor's Studio.
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
5. What sound or noise do you love?
~Applause. (Stadium sized applause like concert or sporting event... NOT the faux-plause heard after a coworker's speech, or manager presentation, etc...)
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
~Small dog's bark/yap.
7. What is your favorite curse word?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
~Broadcasting... sports announcer, radio dj, or just a voiceover guy.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
...'til next time,