Alright, Astin tagged me last week. So...
A) Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog...
B) Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself...
C) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs...
D) Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
A) Done, above.
B) Okay, but this is gonna be difficult after just revealing ten other things in a recent post...
1. I love to dance! I've got a whole repertoire of moves, (all stolen from NFL touchdown celebrations.) Don't assume wrong though, I'm not any good or anything. I'm a funky white guy with no rhythm, but I enjoy myself.
2. I hate television news! I won't rant about it, but I just can't stand watching news on television, save The Daily Show of course... John Stewart rocks.
3. I grew up in a tiny town. My graduating class in High School was 104 people, and was the largest in the town's history. Never had the ambition to live in a similar rural setting, as I've found myself more comfortable in bigger cities.
4. Left-handed people make me uncomfortable. I just find southpaws odd. I'm an athletic guy, yet when I do anything with my left hand I look like I'm having an epileptic fit. I used to be a decent pitcher in baseball, yet throwin' with my left arm I could be mistaken for a 9 year old girl. So anyone that can use that side of their body with any semblance of capably just makes me shake my head. Don't get me started on the ambidextrous!
5. The first women I ever slept with is now a lesbian. Probably not a fact I really need to advertise, but whatever. I was way too young, she robbed my virginity out from under me... I like to think I wasn't the cause.
6. I don't believe in much. I've always thought that blind faith was a scary scary thing. (Not the band, but the action... I like Clapton.) I'm an atheist, and I don't believe in ghosts, the supernatural, special powers, spirits, psychics, gods, demons, magic, etc... I get a kick out of hearing that there's people out there that actually enjoy that horrible show Ghost Hunters on SciFi. I find it ridiculous myself.
7. A popstar tried to sleep with my girlfriend in college once. Taboo from the Black Eyed Peas totally came on to my girl, right in front of me. It was hilarious. It was right after a show they did at my Alma Mater... back before the band was big, pre-Fergie. Personally, I couldn't believe she didn't leave me for him.
Well, that's that I suppose.
C) I respectfully refuse to tag others, and exercise my right not to conform.
D) No, and you can't make me.
On the poker front... I've had a moderate week at the low levels, taking 1st place in a $5+.50 90-seat deepstack tourney for $112.50... and cashing in a bunch of $5.50 18-seaters, (albeit they payout the top 4, and I haven't had a lot of firsts.) Played the MATH Monday night, with the new 6seat structure. But did absolutely nothing, and was in the first 20 out. I felt completely owned by both Surflexus and PirateLawyer at my first table. And was pretty crippled in one of the first ten hands. Never got anything going. Hopefully I'll fare better in the Mookie that starts momentarily, and the Riverchasers event tomorrow evening! 'Til next time, good luck all...